100 years ago, women were jailed for demanding the right to vote.
Proudly wear this suffragette pin to honor all the women imprisoned for campaigning for women's rights and the passage of the 19th amendment.
Each pin is designed with meticulous attention to detail and cast in lead free pewter in our studio by highly trained craftsmen. Packaged on a card and sealed in a poly bag.
• 11/16" x 1-1/8", 18mm x 27mm
• Handcast from solid, lead-free pewter
• Made in the USA in our Coventry RI Studio
• Secure Metal Back
• Made with 100% renewable energy and recycled materials
• Great gift for people passionate about advancing women's rights